Image Map

Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Break

Who is on Spring Break this week?  This is my first day and my school mind will not turn off.  I cannot quit thinking about school.  Well....mainly stalking blogs!  I have found some GREAT ones.  Wait....there is one thing that I have discovered that may just be my saving grace this year.  

Who has heard of Sheila Jane Teaching?  Oh my...if you haven't, you have to go and visit NOW!!!!  This site is awesome!!!  She even has a Facebook Page (Sprinkle Teaching Magic)TeachersPayTeachers store, and Pinterest  page.  She totally understands the frustrations of teachers ("Been There, Done That").  The very first pin I noticed on her Pinterest Page was End Teacher Burnout.  I so need this right now and I know there are many of you out there that need this too.

I better log off for now.  It is 11:30 at night and I am tired.  GOoD night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment