Image Map

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Another GREAT find!

Here lately I cannot turn my school brain off.  I am constantly looking on Facebook/Pinterest/TPT for ideas to help enhance the learning in my classroom.  Well, I found another website.  The post I found was back in 2012 but it has some great ideas.  It is The Polka Dotted Teacher.  This particular post discusses Word Clouds.  I went to Yahoo and put in word clouds in the search bar.  Here are the links that came up in that search:

  1. Wordle
  2. Tagxedo
  3. Word It Out
  4. ABCya
  5. Make Word Mosiac
  6. Visual Thesaurus
  7. Image Chef
  8. Yippy Cloud
  9. Tagul

I found the above link from Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade.  

Okay...it is 9:00 and I have to finish entering grades.  Progress Reports go out tomorrow.
~Susan~

No comments:

Post a Comment