Image Map

Saturday, April 11, 2015

ANOTHER AWESOME BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my....this has been a GREAT weekend!  Well great in the fact that I have made a couple of AWESOME blog discoveries and I got to spend some beach time with my girls.  I blogged about Sheila Jane Teaching (you need to join).  Well, here is another WONDERFUL blog!!!!!  It is Amanda at Teaching Maddeness.  You need to visit.  I have spent the past 2 plus hours on this blog.

She also uses Whole Brain Teaching.  I have registered for a FREE WBT workshop in June.  I know it is in Louisiana and 6 hours away but it is FREE and will be well worth it.  Here is the link if you are interested:  WBT Conference.  I just read that the event is now closed but you can be added to the wait list.  It won't hurt to try.

~Susan~

No comments:

Post a Comment