Image Map

Sunday, April 19, 2015

EARTH DAY!!!

     I wish I could take credit for some of these but I can't.  I just wanted to share some of the AWESOME resources that I found for Earth Day which is April 22 (Wednesday).

  1. The first resource is from Education.com.  They have resources for every grade level.  You can get on their email list.
  2. Here is another one from Classroom Freebies.  It is "Earth Day:  Roll the Die and Read".
  3. I absolutely love Scholastic.  There are many different resources that you will be able to use in your classroom.
  4. Pinterest - Everyone loves Pinterest!!!  You can find so many cute & easy ideas.
  5. This is my weakness.  There needs to be a group to help with my Teachers Pay Teachers - Earth Day addiction.  
  6. I also like to use Apples4theteacher.  This is a link to many Earth Day resources for you to use in your classroom.
  7. This link is from EarthDay.org.  You will have to search around to see what you want to use with your class.
  8. School Tube - I know there is some difficulty for classes using You Tube.  I found this link to School Tube.  It should be easily accessible in your classroom.  I will try at school tomorrow and let you know.
  9. I love Dr. Seuss.  This link is to activities with "The Lorax" and it is on Seussville.com.
I know that there are many more out there.  If you know of some awesome links, please share them in the comments section.

~Susan~

No comments:

Post a Comment