Image Map

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sub Binder!

I told you I was trying to get organized and I learned my lesson on Valentine's Day.  I was sick and I had no plans ready!  Well...not anymore.  My sub binder is not quite ready but it is almost there.  Here are a few pics of the progress.

1)The first picture was purchased (the template) through Teacher's Clubhouse.  I attempted to do a Hollywood theme in my room.  Here is the link to the Hollywood Resources through Teacher's Clubhouse.
2)  This is the introduction letter in my binder.  I purchased this on The Organized Classroom Blog.  They also have a Hollywood Classroom Essentials Set.
 
 3)  I bought this next item from The Journey of a Substitute Teacher.  If you go to her main blog page, she has a button for her  Teachers Pay Teacher's Site.


4)  This next pic are some Common Core Math word problems.  They were part of a school year bundle that I bought off of Educents.  These particular problems came from Tori's Teacher Tips.  She has a packet on Educents for a Math Notebook.  I retyped some of the problems to use in case of emergency.


5)  The Discipline Referral From and Incident Referral form is also from The Organized Classroom Blog.

6)  One final pic from Teacher's Clubhouse.

I will take more pictures of the final finished product!  (Hopefully soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment