Image Map

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Top 20 Websites Every Teacher Should Know: Elementary Level

I don't know what I would do without all of the teaching posts on FB!  I immediately share them to my wall so I can go back (and remember) and visit the awesome link for some more GREAT ideas.  Well, I have found more of those great ideas today!!!! 

The first find is from Teaching and Tapas Facebook page.  The link is from her blog.

The 2nd find is all about organizing your Common Core labels from Teach 1-2-3.  (This pic is from her blog).  You know how I am TRYING to get organized! 

The next find is from MargdTeachingPhotos (and her Weebly site!).  They are pics from (you guessed it) different classrooms on organization!!

That is it for today:)  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment