Image Map

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Teacher's Pay Teachers!

I do not know what I did before Teacher's Pay Teachers.  I LOVE this place!!!!!  I would love to start selling but I would be afraid my things would not be as good as all of the wonderful products on there now.  I fell asleep last night thinking about all the things that I could create.  TPT just had an AWESOME 30% off sale on February 27th and 28th.  I bought a lot of GREAT things and here are the links to what I bought.

1)Close Reading Graphic Organizers by Tessa Maguire.  Here is the link to her blog Tales from Outside the Classroom

2)R-Controlled Vowel Sentence Shuffle by Teach 1-2-3 Michelle.  Here is the link to her blog Teach 123-School

3)Strengthen Your Sentences by Amy Lemons.  Here is the link to her blog Step Into Second Grade.

4)Beginning of the Year Math Activities by Amy Lemons (see #3 for the link to her blog and TPT store).

5)The Busy Teacher's Best Friend - March Edition by Katie King.  Here is the link to her blog Queen of the First Grade Jungle (now exploring 2nd).

6)March Centers Bundle by Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd.  Here is the link to her blog The Balancing Act I Call Life.

7)Reach for the Stars (A Common Core Aligned Space Unit) by Sailing Into Second.  Here is the link to her blog Adventures with Mrs. Rossi.

8)Show Me What You Know (40 Quick Math Assessments for 2nd Grade) by Amy Lemons (See #3 for the link to her TPT page and blog).

9)Parts of Speech Scoot by Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd (See #6 for the link to her TPT page and blog).

10)Roaring into March with Poems by LMN Tree.  Here is the link to her blog Arlene Sandberg.

11)Math Action Cards for Math Manipulatives by The Lesson Plan Diva.  Here is the link to her blog Lesson Plan Diva.

12)Second Grade CCSS Math Magic by Sunny Days.  Here is the link to her blog Sunny Days in Second Grade.

13)50 Reading Comprehension Activities to Use with Any Book by The Lesson Plan Diva (See #11 for the link to her blog).

Okay…I think that is it!!  You can tell I have my favorite stores that I buy from.  There are many more GREAT stores out there on Teacher's Pay Teachers.  There is plenty of great FREE things too!!!!!!  We all love FREE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment