Image Map

Monday, July 6, 2015

NEW Blog Design!

I am super excited to be showing off my new blog design!!!!!!!  Thank you so much to Lindsey @ L. Paull Designs for All!  You will see her button at the bottom of this page.  She also has another website:  Miss Johnston's Journey (Thriving in 3rd).  Lindsey does AWESOME work and is very patient.  You need to go visit her.

I have had this blog for awhile but have NOT been diligent in posting.  I am thinking to myself "Why would anyone be interested in what is going on in my classroom?  I am not a pro?  Nothing I have to say would seem important.".  Set in.....  SELF DOUBT!  Well, that is going to stop here and now.  I never know who will read my blog and what they will get from it.

It is late at night and I need to go to bed but I was so excited to share this with you.  Good night!
~Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment